Sewing Class Registration
- Open to customers
- Already owned brother sewing machines
- Customer not yet decided to buy
- Interested customer may register online via:
- Brother HSM microsite providing following information
- Full Name
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Online classes are every Friday (once a month)
- *Basic Sewing Class : 10:00 – 11:30am
- *Intermediate Class : 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- *Craft Class : 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Ms. Elenor Garcia (*Basic / Intermediate class)
- Mr. Garry Lingat (*Art & Craft Class)
Please choose the below class format that you would want to attend to:
- Online Class
*Choose this option if you intend to join via zoom (Zoom link will be provided through your registered email.)
- Face to Face Class
*Choose this option if you will attend in person at Brother Head Office
Address: 6/F floor Marajo Tower, #312 26th Street west corner 4th avenue, Bonifacio, Global City.
In compliance with Covid19 regulations: Healthy and Safety protocol shall be observed.
a. Face to face Attendees must present their VAX Card or Booster.
b. Not vaccinated attendee must fill out the health checklist declaration form.
c. Facemask must wear at any time.
d. Social distancing must be always observed
- Registration will be closed 2 days before the class starts.
- Brother will notify via their registered email used with the following information
- Class they were enrolled
- Time and date of class
- Zoom app link access
- Brother can accommodate 5 customers per class (both online class and Face to Face class)
- If there is no communication between Brother and customers in email or mobile phone to confirm their attendance after submitting the form, the customers will not be included in the class.
- If customers, wish to attend an advance and formal training on how to make projects, you may click our partner’s social media link below:
- What to Expect in the class: customer will learn to:
- Get to know your sewing machines and learn how to properly use it together with the accessories
- Basic Class
- This session is for absolute beginners, if you are not first timer, this is not for you.
- for J series and GS series sewing machines models.
- Intermediate class ( FS series, A series and NV series models)
- This session is for Non-Beginners, with experience and with understanding in the operation of the sewing machines.
- FS series, A series and NV series models
- Arts & Craft
- This session is for the creative side of customer, experience and understanding the world of crafting as a hobby.
* denotes mandatory fields